Where can I get a face covering?


Please visit the University Occupational Health Services (UOHS) office in A1037 (USU Building A / NSAB Building 70A) to obtain a face covering.

UOHS has extra face coverings available, for example if:

  • your face covering breaks
  • becomes soiled
  • or you forget your face covering at home
  • Last Updated Nov 05, 2021
  • Views 11
  • Answered By Arthur Liu

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0